Every week there are millions of pieces of new information shared on line and in print, here are 5 things you might have missed last week.
- You’ve heard of Airbnb now try One Fine Stay. Billed by the website as ‘Handmade Hospitality Stays in the finest homes’, each property is handpicked. The onefinestay team will send you recommendations, book you in, send their team of workers to prepare the luxury property and great you in person.
- Diner en Blanc (Dinner in White) took 13,000 people, all dressed in white, out to dinner in the gardens of Palais Royal. A similar event is also held in Sydney. I love white, but white doesn’t love me. I always end up with something spilled all over over me. I wonder how they all fared?
- Troll Mountain by behemoth Matthew Reilly is the top selling book over on Booktopia last week. It is also their EOFY sale if you’re looking to pick up some of your favourite books cheap.
- No time to exercise? No excuse now. The Seven Minute Workout Challenge is a great app. Literally just 7 minutes and your done. Like the ad says, from little things big things grow! Give it a go.
- Ever wondered how many women do yoga? Apparently, last year, according to Roy Morgan Research, approximately 14% of women were practicing yoga. That’s compared to a whopping 79% who were walking. And overall women are exercising more than they did the year before that. Are you?