Setting up your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter) and online presence (website, blog) can be daunting and confusing.
For some it can be terrifying.
If you’ve ever asked:
- How do I register a domain?
- What social media channels should I be on?
- How do I set up a Facebook business page?
- How do I link my Facebook business page to Instagram, Twitter?
- How do I set up a blog?
- Can I auto post a blog post to Facebook?
- What’s hosting?
- What is a post?
- How do I set up an online presence/business?
- What will I call my business?
- What is a brand? Do I need one and where would I use it?
- What is an ebook? Podcast?
- What is snapchat? Periscope?
I can help explain it in words that don’t leave you screaming for the hills and set you up with a plan to implement it or I can do it for you.
If setting up a social media suite of tools and online presence is something you want someone else to do I can help with that as well.
I don’t profess to know everything, because let’s face it with technology changing every 10 seconds who could, but I do know a lot and can help you with most of it.
What I don’t know it I can find out or put you in touch with a real person who does know.
Drop me a line and let me know what you need help with/done and I’ll get in touch with a plan and a quote.social